Clinical Document World is designed as a three-day educational event featuring keynote presentations, panel sessions, and spotlight presentations. If you have a case study, best practices, lessons learned or a great story you would love to share please fill out the form and our event producers will be in touch to discuss your submission.
Here's what we look for in speaking submissions:
- Session ideas with clear, concise takeaways from attendees. What are three things attendees will be able to do after attending your session?
- Case studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to?
- As much detail as possible! The more info we have about your potential session, the better we'll be able to gauge whether it's a good fit for our audience.
The perks of being a speaker:
- Exposure on the event website, emails, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Complimentary full access speaker pass to the summit 50% discount off registration to offer to your company colleagues
- On-site networking, new business contacts, and learning
If you find yourself nodding to the following points, we want to hear from you.
- You’re open to partnering with our team to deliver a great conference experience for attendees
- You’re interested in attending the whole event and meeting and engaging with attendees
- You’re willing to help spread the word about the event to your network and within your company
Before submitting, please note...
Any companies offering services to our audience may be required to fund their speaking opportunity as part of a sponsorship. Each submission will be reviewed thoroughly.
Events do not have deadlines for sending in proposals. Potentially available speaking opportunities are on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding.