Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Key TMF Management Areas to Adapt to when an Inspection is Conducted Remotely
Remotely conducted health authority inspections are currently necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, components of remotely conducted inspections will remain embedded in the future inspection process well beyond the current situation. To ensure that your company is ready for a remote inspection, it must assess current inspection-related processes to be flexible to host one that is conducted all or partially remote. During this interactive workshop we, from a TMF management focus, will:
- Identify the areas of biggest change when some or all of an inspection is conducted remotely
- Identify core elements that will need to be changed when all or portions of an inspection is conducted remotely
- Review why the technology aspect of inspections is so much more important and how to support all of those involved
- Explore strategies for how to prepare your organization for the provision of content to be reviewed by remotely located inspectors
- Examine suggestions for preparing for virtually conducted inspection interviews